10 Reasons why Robert Miller is the REALTOR® for you!
1) Robert takes care of EVERYTHING! He has been a REALTOR® since 1999. He is very experienced successfully representing buyers and sellers in the local markets, saving you time and money by getting things right the first time!
2) He knows the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations, trends and local economy.
3) He does the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
4) He has been a top selling, award winning, full time REALTOR® since 1999 - anything less and you'd be short changed.
5) He uses his connections throughout the industry to get you the best deal possible.
6) You'll be his only client in the real estate transaction.
7) He'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
8) As a standard business practice Robert previews homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
9) Robert has a technical background which has shaped him into a focused, determined, persistent & energetic individual who pays attention to detail.
10) You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as Robert's dynamic marketing strategies, detailed to best fit your specific situation.
Always interview face to face after checking references & the Department of Real Estate for license history. Be sure to verify years of service experience and always work with a REALTOR®, not a real estate agent. A REALTOR® is board certified & is required to be a member of a local real estate association. Robert Miller is a member of; the Bay East Association of REALTOR®'s (BEAR), the California Association of REALTOR®'s (CAR) & the National Association of REALTOR®'s (NAR). A REALTOR® is accountable to these associations which demand a high level of ethics & ongoing skills training & testing. Be sure that your REALTOR® is driven to succeed with your transaction and your transaction alone. You should have the feeling that your REALTOR® won't sleep until they succeed with your goals at heart. If you have doubt, leave them out!
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me direct at 510-894-4905 or e-mail RM2sell@comcast.net, we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.